- We identify areas which need new churches.
- We recognise that real Gospel work in Yorkshire is regional, as well as local. Our work is divided into Yorkshire’s four regions, and focused on the specific needs within each of them.
- We help existing churches to support church planting work in areas identified which are near to them.
- We promote informed praying for the Lord’s work in these situations.
- We identify gifted and trained Gospel workers who are being called by God to plant in the county.
- We connect with supporters who can bring finances, prayer and other help in order to see churches planted.
- We direct resources to the planters and churches we partner with.
- We provide additional advice and support, as it is requested.
Gospel Yorkshire does not itself plant churches. We exist to help the planting of local churches in particular areas.