“Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever” Psalm 118:1
We ought to be so thankful to our God and King for all the spiritual blessings we have “in Christ” (Eph 1:3) and we ask that you pray we would be a church marked by thankfulness.
Here are a few updates for prayer:
- Playsongs (toddler group) continues to thrive and be a source of new relationships and friendships. Please pray that people will transition from that group to church on Sunday and other initial ways to hear more of the gospel.
- Growth Groups continue to thrive and we pray that we would truly grasp that the authority is not in our own opinions but in the living and active Word of God.
- On Sundays we are continuing to see new people and visitors trickle through the doors and so we ask that we would not settle into comfortable patterns but be prepared to challenge and encourage one another in the faith and welcome new people well.
- The Women’s Craft evening is this coming Friday (1st). Give thanks for the variety of Non Christians and Christians who have said they will come and pray they do make it along. Pray for the evening to be filled with conversation about Jesus and pray for many people to want to find out more.
- Give thanks for the variety of 1-2-1’s happening between members of the church family and also with those exploring the faith. Pray these lead to fruitful and effective ministry and the salvation of the lost.
- Give thanks for the 15 members of Trinity Church who enjoyed inviting people to the Christmas events (see below) at the Scarborough Christmas light switch on.
We are looking forward to our big weekend of Christmas events on the 16th/17th December.
- That many people would come along to each of these events.
- That we would be wise, creative and efficient in our planning.
- That all of the Church family would find ways to be involved.
- That the gospel would be heard loud and clear.
- That lots of people would sign up to our evangelistic course in January.
- That we would see people turn in faith and repentance to the living God.